Allow me to make a few seemingly innocent and unconnected observations:
1. Istanbul is the world's second largest city.
2. Istanbul has two airports. One is in Asia, the other is in Europe. They're 86 km apart.
3. Olympic Air was voted Europe's Best Airline last year. Unlike budget-airlines, it waits for passengers.
4. If, in the event that you go to the wrong airport, there is a 5% chance you will have enough time to get to the other...
5. ...Unless your bus is involved in a traffic accident.
Note to Self: next time flag down a motorcycle and bribe them to cut traffic. Not kidding.